Worm Factory 360
If you thought you needed a large area to start composting, think again. You can do odorless home composting indoors with the help of specialized earthworms. If you’re a bit squeamish, don’t worry. The only worm-handling you’ll have to do is putting them in the worm bin during the initial set-up. They will then migrate on their own with the help of the Worm Factory 360’s innovative design.
How to Use
Fill up the bottom tray first and add in the worms. Then, you put your next batch of waste into the tray above, and then the next. The worms will migrate upwards once they’re finished with the tray they’re currently in. You can then remove the bottom tray once they’re done, harvest the compost, and put the tray on the top of the bin to continue the cycle.
- 4 Trays with grid bottoms to allow worms to migrate
- Collection base with spigot to harvest “worm tea” liquid fertilizer
- Feeding instructions printed on the lid for easy reference
- Free Accessories: thermometer, hand rake, and scraper
- Includes bedding materials and a step-by-step instruction manual and DVD
- 5 Year warranty
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 18 x 22 inches
Disclosure: We earn a commission from qualifying purchases. But this doesn’t affect the quality of our recommendations.
There are no reviews yet.